First time on market! This exquisite family home is located on five acres in one of the most desirable areas near Smithers and only minutes from the down town core. Stunning design and meticulous craftsmanship gives this home a truly special feel, every room on the top two floors feature large picture windows bringing in an abundance of natural light and in the front of the home, they frame the gorgeous Mountain and Valley Views. This amazing bench property has plenty of yard space and the outdoor area includes a large detached work shop and machine shed that is large enough to store your RV, Boat as well as a couple cars! Fully fenced, your pets or children can safely explore outdoors while you enjoy the beautiful landscaping and stamped concrete sun deck. (id:2493)More details
Rural living at its finest! Executive custom built home on 67 acres with all the extras. Only 9 years old and still feels like new! This home features an open and spacious layout with lots of windows allowing you to enjoy the views all around. Vaulted ceiling and fireplace in living room. Large and well laid out kitchen with island and pantry. Primary suite with full ensuite and walk-in closet. Concrete deck and covered entrance way. Detached 16 x 24 garage and a 28 x 46 heated shop with covered side storage area. Beautifully landscaped and well maintained. Other improvements include a greenhouse and raised garden beds, equipment/hay storage building, wood storage, and fencing. Located a few minutes from Round Lake. Well laid out and maintained property. Fields hayed annually. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Beautiful brand new rancher with walk out basement, 9 & 10' ceilings, 3586 total square feet. Awesome 5 acres on the way to ski hill, minutes from town on paved roads. Near hiking trails, x-country skiing & Seymour Lake; ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Landscaping, paved drive plus detached 300 square foot studio. Pristine spring fed well. Attractive board & batten Smart Siding, huge 2 car garage. Inside you'll appreciate the generous room sizes, open layout, large windows & abundance of natural light. Custom built-ins, hardwood floors. 2 large decks (one covered/one open) creating dry cover for the patios below. Chef's kitchen, stainless appliances, island & a huge walk-in pantry with cabinets & counters. 3 large bedrooms & 3 full baths. Master features twin walk-in closets, gorgeous 7 piece en-suite with comfy heated tile floors. Finished basement with bar, rec-room, office & more! Nearing completion, interior photos coming soon. Registered New Home Warranty builder. Additional features list available. (id:2493)More details
Executive off-grid, self sustainable living at it finest! 145 acres with a custom built timber frame home overlooking the beautiful Donna Lake. Private location surround by crown land which is easily accessible from the property. About 30 minutes from the Francois Lake Ferry Terminal on maintained roads. The home features a large entry way, vaulted ceilings, 2 bedrooms, and 2 amazing bathrooms. Well laid out kitchen with plenty of custom cabinets and 48" gas range and patio doors to a covered deck. Plenty of windows throughout the home to take in the view. 2 bank 14kw solar system and 3 generators providing both single phase and 3 phase power. Large garden, woodworking shop, generator building, pole barn, and huge 48' x 30' open shop, and original log cabin. On commercial see C8052119. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Stylish & impressive 3 level residence located in Ruiter Heights. Runs as Bearspaw Suites, a licensed & successful B&B with solid bookings. Backs onto a park & there are lovely views from the covered sundecks. This exceptionally well kept home features a 3 bedroom owners quarters on the upper floor. Big primary bedroom with large walk-in closet & a luxurious 5 piece en-suite. Below, you'll be wowed by the grand entrance with a spiral staircase. Completing this level is family room, laundry, a two bedroom suite, a one bedroom guest room, storage & laundry. The basement features a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath suite. 5940 square feet, 9 bedrooms, 6 baths in total. Suites have separate outside entries, sundecks with plumbed NG barbeques. Turn key, includes home furnishings/supplies. (id:2493)More details
An impressive custom-built home on almost 5 acres close to town and the airport! This home has 5 bedrooms all upstairs. The Primary bedroom features a walk in closet and an ensuite with a tile shower and soaker tub. The main floor is perfect for entertaining with family and formal living and dining areas and a sliding glass door onto the deck. The kitchen is brand new from Northwest Kitchens in 2021 with upgraded appliances. Walkout basement has tons of storage, a gym area and should be easy to convert to a suite. All three levels have radiant in floor heat. There is also a double attached garage and storage shed. Enjoy the private nicely landscaped yard while relaxing in your hot tub! Too many features to name. (id:2493)More details
Whether you're an avid angler or just enjoy the peacefulness of the river, this property has a lot to offer. 2.8 acres of nicely tiered land on the Bulkley River, conveniently located just outside of Telkwa. Solid and well built, 4 bedroom home with a spacious layout and huge rooms. Large well laid out kitchen with island, lots of counter space and a ton on cabinets. The primary suite features a 9'7 x 9'10 walk-in closet and 3 piece bath. Updates over the past 10 years include shingles, pellet stove, hardwood floor in the living room, and windows. Tons of room for your toys and projects in the 36' x 40' wired shop with concrete floor and 14' high door. The property also features a four bay pole barn, large yard areas, greenhouse, storage shed and 2 high producing wells. (id:2493)More details
Escape to your very own piece of paradise with this one of a kind riverfront property. 68 private acres of natural beauty on the world famous Kispiox River. Exceptionally well maintained cozy log home sits overlooking the river and features a newly renovated kitchen and flooring, wood stove, loft and bathroom. The home also features a sundeck, recently refinished logs, hot water on demand and solar system with backup generator. Shallow well and septic system. Property is treed and is easily accessible via a maintained road. Don't miss the chance to own your private retreat where nature meets comfort. Whether you're seeking a year-round residence or a weekend getaway this off grid riverfront property offers endless possibilities. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Spectacular view location on 5 acres. Enjoy long sunny summer days with views of Hudson Bay & the Kitseguecla ranges, Tyhee Lake & rolling pastoral hillsides. The grounds offer lawn areas with a huge variety of planted trees plus natural forest with a perimeter walking trail. Super clean and well cared for level entry rancher style home with a walk-out basement features 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. Attractive fir wood and tile flooring. Jotel wood stove in the living room, sliding doors lead to a 12 x 12 sundeck. Corner windows create a bright atmosphere & there are views from almost every room. The basement has a cold-room and a 2 bedroom in-law suite, with a separate entry and patio. Large concrete parking area with a covered carport plus a 20 x 16 garage/workshop. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Fabulous curb appeal, this home is located on a quiet no-through street with easy access to walking/biking trails. Beautiful landscaping, private fenced back yard backs onto green space, newly re-built sundeck. Paved drive with space for RV, a 30 amp plug, large heated single garage. As you enter the home you'll appreciate the wide concrete sidewalk & the covered entry/sundeck & veranda. Front door opens to a foyer and the spacious living room features a cozy gas fireplace. Attractive finishing, maple flooring, maple kitchen cabinets, built-ins, island & stainless appliances. Features 3 finished levels with all 4 bedrooms up. Good sized master with a walk-in closet & 4 piece ensuite bath. Three and a half baths. Basement hosts the family and games rooms plus a lovely 3 piece bath. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Newer (built in 2007) 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher style home is located on a private 5 acre lot with many mature trees. Spacious main living and large master with a walk-in closet and a 3 piece en-suite (jetted bath tub). Stamped concrete patios at the front entry and at the back (off the kitchen/dining area). Detached 34' x 40' garage/workshop contains a heated man-cave (den) area. Wired for a welder and 1/2 has a concrete floor. The house is wired for a back-up generator to connect to the house during a power outage. 6,500 Watt Diesel Generator included. Enjoy the nicely landscaped yard with multiple outbuildings for storage. Located close to the Bulkley River, the house is nestled well back from the road for privacy and the land is flat and useable. (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated December 11, 2023 at 11:15 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.